My goal is to provide you with images that you love and will cherish forever. I’ll capture special moments that show that unique relationship between you and your horse.
To this end, your photo shoot experience begins with a pre-shoot consultation. This can be in person, or via Skype or telephone. We’ll chat about your upcoming shoot – clothing, hair & makeup, general tips for preparing your horse for the day and I’ll answer any questions you may have. If we’re meeting in person, we can also scout round for shoot locations and you can show me any specific places in the yard, field or a favourite place you’d like to include.
The actual photo shoot will be relaxed and usually last 1-2 hours, so plenty of time for clothing changes. Outfits to consider are jeans/trousers or skirt, paired with a crisp plain coloured shirt or blouse, jacket and long boots. Patterns and logos are best avoided, but a pop of a contrasting colour can work really well. For a contrast, you could then pick something more formal, maybe a full-length evening gown or tux for some glamorous shots – the choice is yours!
Once I’ve prepared your final set of images, I will call you to arrange your viewing and ordering session, when you can see the images for yourself in a beautiful slideshow. You can also see how your images can be transformed into a unique piece of wall art and select your favourite image to be framed. I have many beautiful product samples should you wish to purchase an album or folio box of your shoot, but there is no sales pitch at all!
Included in your Equine Portrait Photo Shoot:
- A 16-inch mounted fine art print of your favourite image, in a hand crafted frame – final frame size will be approximately 24 inches
- A pre-shoot consultation and welcome pack including styling advice and preparation tips.
- A 1 to 2 hour photo shoot to capture the connection and unique relationship between you and your horse/s
- 3-4 outfit changes
- Editing of all final images
- Private viewing session where you can choose your favourite image for framing and select any further products should you wish to.